Date of Celebration
May 16-19, 2018.
From 16 to 18 from 11:00 to 20:00 hours.
19 from 11:00 to 15:00 hours.
Place of Celebration
Olive Grove Communal Heritage.
The deadline for registration is April 15, 2018.
Specific Participation Rules
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the exhibition areas and the location of the Exhibitors for technical reasons and if the demand for the spaces so requires. The Organization undertakes to inform the Exhibitor of any modifications made to the plan that may affect him/her.
- The exhibitor’s renunciation of his participation is grounds for loss of the amount advanced within the established deadlines.
- During the days of the event, goods may enter in the morning, for one hour, up to 15 minutes before the opening hours of the fair.
- In the event that the event is not held for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer, the amounts paid by the Exhibitors will be returned to them exclusively, without any right to compensation.
- Exhibitors may not carry out any activity or promote their products outside their stand without prior authorization from the Organization.
- It is not allowed to nail and drill into the walls and profiles of modular stands, and the Exhibitor is obliged to take care of any damage of this kind that may be caused.
Allocation and Reservation of exhibition spaces
The Exhibitor shall provide the Organization with the exact dimensions of the space to be occupied, both inside and outside.
The space requested by each exhibitor will not be definitively allocated until APRIL 22, 2018. To the date of formalization of the inscription it will have to be paid the 50% of the requested services, the rest of the amount of the Stand, will be paid before the day 29 of APRIL of 2018.
The payments of both installments will be made by deposit or transfer to the account: ES163067015476252520315025 of the Caja Rural de Jaén, Av. Andalucía, 12, MONTORO.
The assembly of the machinery and products to be exhibited may begin on 11 May and must be completed before 9 p.m. on the 15th of that month.
The dismantling of the stands and machinery may begin at 5 p.m. on 19 May 2018 and must be completed within the following 48 hours. The risk of delay in dismantling after the indicated deadlines shall be borne exclusively by the exhibitor. For the withdrawal of goods and certain materials, the exit authorization issued by the Organization will be required.
Services included in the price
In the price indicated for services, the following are included:
- Outdoor Exhibition Space
- General information service.
- General public address service.
- Guarded parking, specifically for exhibitors.
- Security Surveillance.
- Stand Cleaning.
- Theft and Fire Insurance, over declared value.
- Fire service.
- Electrical connection up to 3,000 Watts.
- Indoor Exhibition Space
- All services specified in point A.
- Stand Covered by melamine panels, lighting and signage.